It’s Friday! And September! Since Wednesday last week, I’ve been so busy. We had some friends in town from Austin and spent a night eating tacos and playing dominos. Then our plans to go to Austin for the weekend were quickly replaced with helping a friend out while she escaped Houston. And this week, I’ve been feeling somewhere in between not feeling sick, but also not feeling 100%. Not miserable, but I have definitely just lazed around the house after work each day. Which is what would account for my lack of posts this entire week! I spent a lot of my down time browsing the internet for all things interesting, so I wanted to bring back Weekend Links for a round 2!
- I can already see myself stocking up on striped sweaters this fall. I’m trying not to purchase this one and this one until it gets a little colder!
- Speaking of fall – this creepy Twitter thread totally sets the mood for all things spooky and scary.
- I’ve been eating vegan for almost two months now, and this vegan queso is everything to me.
- I adore Spanish Revival style, so naturally, I was all about this renovation home tour.
- Who else is ready for the Ulta sale? I’ve got my eye on a few things like these Buxom lip liners ($8, reg $17) and the First Aid Beauty Hydrate Kit ($22, reg $44).
- Berets: Are we for them or against them? I am feeling for them.
- So much yes to Vogue calling out these Instagram-only trends (even though, yes, berets are on that list).
- On a serious note, Hurricane Harvey has devastated many of my fellow Texas. Take a moment to donate even a little amount to American Red Cross help those in need. Every little bit counts.