As cliche as it is to talk about days of the week (Yay Friday! Boo Monday.) I am thrilled that this week is over. Was it hard? Not really. Busy? Kind of but not overly. Mostly just wasn’t feeling it. Do you ever have those weeks? I would have happily stared at a blank wall for hours over being a responsible “adult.” But I got through it, I persevered, I survived. We did it, you guys.
This week, we’re back with the third round of Weekend Links. Enjoy!
- Did you catch my latest post on fall trends? Well, these were a total dud! I don’t recommend them.
- Fashion month is over but I’ve been dying over all the photos from PFW! Didn’t this show look insane?
- But really isn’t the street style the best part of fashion week?
- Is it just me or has this country been like THE destination right now?!
- I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t the littlest amount excited for these. I think the giraffe is my favorite.
- Incorporating color into your home can be hard, but this designer totally nailed it. That green tile in the bathroom!
- Low key thinking about attending this event in Dallas…
- Eagerly awaiting these shoes to be delivered. Only $40! How is this possible?
- It’s almost hibernation season. If you need me, I’ll be at home watching these new Netflix shows.
- Very much “into this.“